Monday, July 6, 2009

Psalms and counting down..

Thanks to my dear friend Emily I got this great idea to do a "We're engaged!" blog, and I also got this idea to read the Psalms backwards as a countdown. Charles and Emily started with more than 150 days til their wedding, so they will be able to read all of the Psalms before their wedding. Mitch and I have 89 days, so I'm gonna start at Psalm 88 tomorrow morning in my quiet time and continue on from there. Thanks Em, for the idea.

Also, big ups to Ashley Taylor for wanting to do my hair and make-up on the big day :) Thanks Ashley!! Love you!
And, does anyone know of good-priced florists in the Gaithersburg area? Or a florist that is willing to travel there?

3 comments:

  1. funny you should ask ... the mom of one of my church friends is a florist!
    www.dellabloomsandgifts.vpweb.com - her name is Dana O'Sulilvan - tell her you know me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren Lotinsky would know about florists... she does flowers for weddings, so I know she knows about several in the area.

    ReplyDelete