Sunday, July 5, 2009

love is the movement


So, it's 90 days til we get married!!

This weekend was a full one. We went to Target and Bed Bath and Beyond and set-up our gift registry :D Seriously, that was so so so fun. Then we went and picked out wedding rings... also fun :D Really fun...

We spent 4th of July at JP's house for a cook-out/pool party with my family and then we drove to watch fireworks with Nick and his gf Britt at the MC fairgrounds. We went to a friend's house after wards and played this game called "Set." It was fun but it made my brain hurt from thinking so much. We also played Apples to Apples which was hilarious, as always.


Church was awesome with Josh intro-ing Proverbs and Solomon's life with Maggie Grant coming up to visit. We went out to Potbelly's and then to bubble tea and Anthropologie and Old Navy and it was so fun. And I got to ride home with Maggie and we met up with my mom at Panera and went out to dinner with her, it was so great :)

I personally think these are funny :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement & upcoming wedding! You seem like a sweet & fun couple. I can see from your blog that your wedding is close and plans are underway.

    However, if you need any last minute info or tips, feel free to visit my website, http://www.everafterplanner.com
    Thanks & Happy Planning!

    ReplyDelete