Monday, July 20, 2009

meetings, meetings and meetings, oh my

This weekend was the weekend of meetings.

On Saturday, Mitch had a meeting with Ken and Joselo, then the sound team work day, then we had a meeting with the wedding administrator, and then we had our engagement meeting with Erik Sheffer. After our long day at the church, we went to Yoyogi for sushi and chicken teriyaki. You can guess which was for whom.. lol. Then we decided to burn off our meal by going roller-blading in a parking lot at a playground in Kentlands. I'm still not very good at roller-blading, but I am actually getting a little better. Maybe next time we go out I'll be able to stand up straight and not stare at my feet the whole time.. haha

Sunday Robin Boisvert spoke from Proverbs 2, then Kenneth Maresco taught at Starting Point on Pastoral Care and Ministry. My parents came up to visit, and we all went back to Mitch and Rhea's apartment for lunch. Mitch's mom, Tita Nilda, made a fantastic meal, and then we played corn hole. We also went to Maggie Moo's for ice cream. I had never been to Maggie Moo's before, but I think it's kind of like Coldstone.



Afterwards, Mitch and I went to Kensington to visit a friend of his from MC. She lives in Arizona now, but she was back in town this week.

1 comment:

  1. haha - I <3 how that person at the door is totally staring at the camera!

    and that playground in the Kentlands is amazing.

    ReplyDelete