Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ninety.four.and counting.

I know it's been a long time, but we've been really busy. Since the last post:

- We've gotten bridesmaid dresses picked out and ordered,


- We found our invitations at Target,

- We booked a reception place,

- And we decided on a caterer.

I also got a 2nd job as a Nanny and Mitch led the band at Summer Celebration while working two jobs.

On Monday we made paper link chain countdowns for each other, one for each day.

We are just so so excited to get married!!! I love my man so much, and I'm so grateful to God that He is the giver of all gifts, and He has given me Mitch as a gift.


1 comment:

  1. =D this is such a happy post. and might I say you are one fast planner! good for you! I hope I am just like you ehen I am getting married!

    ReplyDelete