Wednesday, July 15, 2009

great date and a wedding

Wow, what a weekend! Mitch and I had a GREAT date on Friday night!!! We went to Lakeforest Mall to get Panda Express, because I was craving Orange Chicken. I think Panda Express has some of the best orange chicken I have ever had.
Mitch really likes to play chess with the people at the Mall, so I wanted him to go and play. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was having so much fun. One day I hope to learn chess and to be good enough to play with him. Maybe I'll even win one time ;)

On Saturday, we went to Peter Dunne and Patti's wedidng in Philadelphia. We pick up some friends, Charlie and Melissa Jackson, their daughter Anne, and another friend Kaleb. The Jackson's flew in from Wisconsin and Kaleb drove up from Lynchburg, VA that morning. I borrowed my mom's van so we could all drive together to the wedding. It took us 3.5 hours to get there and about 3 hours to get home. The wedding was nice and it was good to catch up with friends who live far away.
Anne in the car
Mitch driving
Melissa with Anne
Charlie and Kaleb
:)
The happy couple: Patti and Peter Dunne

No comments:

Post a Comment