Thursday, June 18, 2009

so, was I surprised?

So a lot of people have been asking me how I was surprised if there were so many hints..

First, I think the Lord made me dense that day so I would miss particularly obvious things. Or maybe I am just always that slow..

Also though, I guess a big hint probably would have been Mitch singing outside my window in the morning. I was suspicious after that, because the Filipino song was very "lovey" and romantic and we have a "no love, no romantic" rule (because it just tempts me to be discontent in our courtship). But Mitch and I talked after he came inside because I told him I thought he was being kinda insensitive.. and he apologized for being confusing and not recognizing that that would be hard for me. So that's what really threw me off. If he didn't apologize I probably would have been suspicious all day.

And Praise God I was surprised, I think that makes it 100,000 times better :)

2 comments:

  1. =) oh gosh I just want to cry so much I luv you both! AH! you are getting married!!! BAH! ALLIE! AH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might be that slow. Haha.. jk

    ReplyDelete